Please note that the information below is subject to change.
General Information and FAQS:
- There is no re-admission after entry. Please plan ahead because once you're in, you're in!
- We advise that the event may not be suitable for young children, especially those under 2yrs of age. However, if you do arrive with a non-ticketed child under 2yrs old, please report to the box office where an attendant will provide a complementary ticket. All children 3yrs and older will need to have a purchased ticket. Buggies and necessary care bags will be permitted, but please be advised that additional security checks may take place.
- THESE EVENTS IS STANDING ONLY, seats and chairs of any kind not permitted into the event.
- We can rely on the British weather to be unpredictable so please come prepared with suncream and hats if the weather is good and waterproof coats and shoes if the weather is bad! No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Umbrellas are not permitted.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the events (with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml, and baby food where not in glass containers).
- We will not allow large bags into the events but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
- No banners, flags or laser pens are permitted.
- Animals, with the exception of registered assistance dogs, are not permitted in the Event.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated and any tapes or films destroyed.
- Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).
General Admission Standing
Gold Circle Standing
Wheel Chair viewing platform
Ground Floor viewing area
Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled. Please make sure to only buy from the authorised ticket agents, AXS or Ticketmaster.
How to get to The Cooper Associates County Ground:
By Road: At Junction 25, take the A358 Exit to Taunton/ Yeovil. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit (south) or 3rd exit (north) onto the A358 heading to Taunton/ A38/ Minehead, continuing straight onto Toneway/ A358. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Priory Avenue and the Cooper Associates County Ground will be on your left.
By Rail: Taunton Train Station is a ten minute walk from the Cooper Associates County Ground. As you leave the Station, turn left into Station Road, heading towards the Town Centre. Turn left onto Priory Bridge Road, and the Cooper Associates County Ground will be on your right.
By Bus: Taunton Bus Station is a five minute walk from the Cooper Associates County Ground. As you leave the station, turn left onto Castle Green. Turn left at Fat Face and walk down to Debenhams before turning right into St James Street and the ground will appear on your left.
By Park & Ride: Taunton operate two park and ride services from either the Silk Mills (West – TA1 5AA) or Junction 25 (East – TA3 5LU) sites.